Monday, August 1, 2016

Welcome to my blog!

Hello! My name is Julia and I am in high school. I created this blog this summer because I realized that I might as well keep a blog if I am cooking and baking a lot to fight the boredom. I will try to post recipes for the food I make and take professional photos (a special thanks to my mom for letting me use her quality camera). I basically skimmed through my mom's  endless row of cookbooks and found some recipes to make with ingredients that are pretty much always abundant in a common household. For all four of the foods that I already made this summer, I used the ingredients that were already at home. I love to cook with my mom and it is especially fun to use fresh ingredients from our garden like basil (my favorite one to use) in recipes. Soon I will post the 4 recipes I made already this summer to have them on here. Enjoy the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment